Late Submission Policy
Assignments are due in class on the stated dates. Files sent as e-mail attachments will not be accepted unless I make an exception. Please note:
• If you are late by a day, I will accept the assignment but will dock your overall grade by one letter grade, i.e., if you got an A- for the paper, your effective grade will be B-.
• If you are late by more than one day without a legitimate excuse, you will get a zero on the assignment. No exceptions
1. Texting: No texting in class. If I see you text during class, I will ask you to leave the classroom immediately.
2. Laptops: You may not use laptops or iPads in the classroom unless you get special permission from me.
3. Being late: You will not make me happy by being late to class, especially if that happens more than once. If you are late repeatedly, it will seriously affect your attendance grade. I will not count you in attendance if you are more then 5 minutes late .
If you have not already done so, please be intimately familiar with the Caltech Honor System described here.
The link for the Caltech Honor Code Handbook is here.
If you believe that you have a disabling condition that may interfere with your ability to participate in the activities or assignments of this course, please contact Disability Services at Caltech. See here.