Late Submission Policy
Assignments are due in class on the stated dates. Files sent as e-mail attachments will not be accepted unless I make an exception. Please note:
• If you are late by a day, I will accept the assignment but will dock your overall grade by one letter grade, i.e., if you got an A- for the paper, your effective grade will be B-.
• If you are late by more than one day without a legitimate excuse, you will get a zero on the assignment. No exceptions
1. Texting: No texting in class. If I see you text during class, I will ask you to leave the classroom immediately.
2. Laptops: You may not use laptops or iPads in the classroom unless you get special permission from me. You may, however, use your laptops during the part of the class when we discuss extra readings posted on the class website. In that case, you must put away your laptop once we are done.
3. Being late: You will not make me happy by being late to class, especially if that happens more than once. If you are late repeatedly, it will seriously affect your attendance grade. I will not count you in attendance if you are more then 5 minutes late .
If you have not already done so, please be intimately familiar with the Fordham Standards of Academic Integrity described here. I will not tolerate any form of cheating. Any student caught improperly using online or print sources in a paper will receive a zero for the assignment in question, and depending on the particular case, may receive a failing grade in the course. As per university rules, I will report plagiarism violations to the Dean of Academic Affairs
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973, all students, with or without disabilities, are entitled to equal access to the programs and activities of Fordham University. If you believe that you have a disabling condition that may interfere with your ability to participate in the activities of this course, you may be entitled to accommodations. Please schedule an appointment to speak with someone at the Office of Disability Services (Rose Hill - O’Hare Hall, Lower Level, x0655 or at Lincoln Center – Room 207, x6282)